Mega Moolah Slot Review (Microgaming)
On average 5 players become millionaires on Mega Moolah every year. And the jackpot is usually no less than €4 million. It’s the current Guinness World Records holder of the largest payout in an online slot (€18,910,668.01). And we’re only getting started.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to become the next Mega Moolah millionaire and win up to 1,920x your bet in the Free Spins bonus.
🦁 Top tip: Check out the best jackpot casinos guide to find casinos with the biggest Mega Moolah jackpots right now.
Play Mega Moolah
Recommended Microgaming casino
This is the most anticipated bonus in the entire game – Mega Moolah Jackpot Wheel. Unlike the Free Spins, the wheel is triggered completely at random. All you can do is cross your fingers and hope for the best. Or is there anything else you can do about it?
Here’s the #1 tip how to win the Jackpot Wheel more frequently.
The “secret” lies in the total stake — the higher you bet, the greater your chances of winning the feature. In other words, play all 5 coins per line at 0.05 credits each, which comes to 6.25 credits per spin.
Once it’s all yours, here’s how to hit the jackpot.
Mini, Minor, Major and Mega Progressive Jackpots
The fortune wheel bonus has 4 sections, each corresponding to 1 of 4 jackpots.
- 10 red sectors – Mini Jackpot
- 6 orange sectors – Minor Jackpot
- 3 yellow sectors – Major Jackpot
- 1 white sector – Mega Jackpot.
The good news is that you’re guaranteed to win at least one of them. And all you have to do is press Spin and watch the wheel go round as your heartbeat goes up.
Once triggered, the jackpot value is reset to either 10, 100, 10,000, or 1,000,000 credits.
Here are some noteworthy big wins (updated May 2020):
- 5th April 2020 — A lucky player wins €10.7 million at Jackpot City.
- 5-6th March 2019 — €11,546,388.15 and €2,201,120.31 jackpots triggered within 48 hours of each other on Casino Rewards sites.
- 30th January 2019 — Zodiac Casino player hits CA$20,059,287.27, making them the biggest winner in Canadian dollars to date and the third largest on Microgaming’s progressive jackpot network.
- 28th September 2018 — Grand Mondial Casino player triggers €18,910,668.01, becoming the new Guinness World Records holder in the online jackpot history.
- 25th April 2017 – Tipico Casino player wins €8,012,153.35 and becomes the largest mobile slot jackpot winner in history.
- 7th October 2015 — Jon from Cheshire, UK wins €17,879,645.12 while betting just 25p at Betway casino.
Before you put your skills to the test, here’s a nice bonus with 225,000 coins.
Tripling Free Spins Bonus for 225,000 Coins + Doubling Wilds
Other than the random bonus, the Mega Moolah mobile slot has one that you can unlock with just one type of combo.
As soon as you land 3 or more of the Shaman Scatters anywhere on the screen, you’ll get 15 Free Spins to start with, plus up to 100x the total stake as an extra. During the feature, all wins are tripled, including the ones with the Lion, which now pays up to 45,000 coins per line.
By the way, the Lion is Wild and doubles the win when substituting. Whether the Free Spins and Wild multipliers are added together or not remains a mystery. Unfortunately, there’s not a chance to win the Jackpot Wheel bonus during the feature, but you can re-trigger it for another 15 games pretty much infinitely.
The top prize during Free Spins is a whopping 225,000 coins.
Microgaming’s Most Popular Mega Jackpot Slot Since 2006
Fancy a chance at winning even a fraction of that guy’s record-breaking win? Here’s Microgaming’s most popular Mega Jackpot online slot since 2006 in a nutshell:
- Guinness World Records slot for paying €18,910,668.01 in September 2018.
- Before that happened, the largest mobile jackpot win in history, €8,012,153.35, was triggered on 25th April 2017, on this very game.
- Awards around €4 million every 2.5 months.
- Has doubling Wilds in both the base and bonus games.
- Features a tripling Free Spins bonus with 225,000 extra coins up for grabs.
Try your luck at a recommended slot site below or see other new Microgaming jackpot slots to add a bit of variety.
About Our Reviews
Full disclosure: Mvideoslots.com is an affiliate site which provides free information about online slots, slot sites and everything related. Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, so we may earn affiliate commission from casinos when someone makes a deposit through our site.
Note: We have never and will never do paid reviews. This means that both the casinos and game developers are seeing the reviews when they are published for the first time, right alongside you. We do not send them the reviews for an early look, so everything we say is our honest opinion. Should we ever do a paid article, it will not be a “review” and we will make sure to mark it as a sponsored article or an “ad”.
Can you trust Mvideoslots.com reviews? I hope so, because at the end of the day I want you to be happy with the casino or slot that you choose. But I also encourage you to look at other trusted sites which may have different opinions. If you decide to look around then make sure that it is a trusted source because it is common practice for casino operators to have their own “review sites” which are biased, not to mention the sites which have reviews written by people who are not following the industry.
Now that you know how we run things here, thank you for your supporting independent sites like us. If you have any questions, just send me an email.
Nikita, Founder and reviewer at Mvideoslots.com.
See more Microgaming slot reviews