South Park Reel Chaos
South Park Reel Chaos Slot Review (NetEnt) — All 5 Killer Bonuses Explained
Brought to you by NetEnt in association with South Park Digital Studios. This is a 20-line mobile and desktop slot released in October 2014. This is episode 2 and it’s at least twice as wild. It’s the South Park Reel Chaos slot and you better be ready.
Protect the city from Professor Chaos and General Disarray with vigilantes that activate Stacked Wilds, Multiplying Re-spins, Overlay Wilds and more. How? The answers for the top prize of 650,000 coins are in the full review below.
📌 Note: South Park Reel Chaos was discontinued and removed from all casinos in 2017. In 2019 NetEnt introduced a clone of this game called Arcane Reel Chaos, which has the same features but a different, non-branded theme. Read the old South Park slot review below for more highlights or play its clone at one of the approved NetEnt slot sites.
Play Arcane Reel Chaos™ (clone of South Park™: Reel Chaos)
Recommended NetEnt casino
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: €10, max. Bonus €100. Game: Book of Dead, Spin Value: €0.1. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min €0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or €5 (lowest amount applies). Spins must be used and/or Bonus must be claimed before using deposited funds. Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. New 18+ players only. Gamble responsibly. More details.
Four Random Features
There are four random bonuses in this game!
There’s no more Mr. Hankey, Terrance or Phillip, which appeared in the first release. But Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle are back in action! And believe it or not but Kenny not only survives but kicks ass as a crossbreed of Batman and the Joker.
Now let’s see what each of the four random bonuses can do for you.
1. Cartman’s Stacked Wilds – Transform up to 3 Reels for Big Wins
As you click Spin after Spin, General Disarray can suddenly appear and bring about chaos to liven it up. Cartman will then appear to stop him and climb on 2-3 reels creating Stacked Wilds. Once the general is caught you’ll reap the rewards created by 6 to 9 Wilds as a result.
2. Kenny’s Multiplier – Wrestle for up to x5 Multiplier
Here’s another good surprise in the form of the masked vigilante Kenny.
As soon as his nemesis Professor Chaos appears on the screen, he’ll show up together with a mystery wheel of fortune. Watch it spin for an x3, x4 or x5 multiplier as an award for the battle!
3. Stan’s Multiplying Re-spin – Progressive Multiplier up to x10
If you notice something wrong with the reels then Stan’s here to help.
He’ll use his tools to fix them, causing them to award re-spins with an increasing multiplier. For every re-spin, a progressive multiplier will increase bet line wins by a minimum of x2 and a maximum of x10!
4. Kyle’s Overlay Wilds – Kill Hamsters for up to 5 Overlay Wilds
Kyle is in business with his laser vision too.
He’ll do everything to stop Professor Chaos’ evil hamsters from running on the reels, creating 3-5 Overlay Wilds in the process. While this may not be the best of the 4, it’s still way better than nothing.
Now to the big guns.
Mintberry Crunch Epic Bonus Spins – The Ultimate Bonus
The four random South Park slot bonuses above are just a warm-up. The real fun starts when you hit 3 Bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 in one spin. Your final boss is the evil Mintberry Crunch, half man half berry.
For every enemy Mintberry Crunch defeats, a bet line multiplier will increase by 1, giving up to 4x the bet line win. If he defeats the final enemy, a victory bonus will be awarded.
Here’s how the Mintberry Crunch bonus works:
- Mintberry Crunch and the enemy have one health meter with 6 points each.
- For every win, Mintberry Crunch will attack and the enemy will lose 1 health point.
- For every non-winning spin, the enemy will attack and Mintberry Crunch will lose 1 health point.
- When the enemy health meter gets empty, a new enemy will emerge and a new battle will take place at a higher level.
- The Epic Bonus Spins will end when the health meter of either Mintberry Crunch or the final enemy has 0 points.
There’s only one way to experience all this.
Win Up to 3,250x Bet
Here are the 5 South Park bonuses that make the Reel Chaos release so dramatic:
- Cartman’s Stacked Wilds — catch General Disarray and build Stacked Wilds.
- Kenny’s Multiplier — watch the masked vigilante Kenny wrestle for x3, x4 or x5 multipliers.
- Stan’s Multiplying Re-Spin — watch Stan go mental by awarding re-spins with a progressive multiplier that can reach x10.
- Kyle’s Overlay Wilds — Kyle and his laser beams help to create up to 5 Overlay Wilds.
- The Mintberry Crunch Epic Bonus Spins — half man half berry fights all South Park foes (The Evil Minions, General Disarray, Professor Chaos and Anime Professor Chaos). Win progressive multipliers and the victory bonus for defeating the final enemy.
And if you’re not familiar with the South Park series 1, then it has twice the jackpot of this game –1,250,000 coins – and 1 more bonus for 7 in total.
For more branded slots by NetEnt, see Narcos (2019).
About Our Reviews
Full disclosure: Mvideoslots.com is an affiliate site which provides free information about online slots, slot sites and everything related. Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, so we may earn affiliate commission from casinos when someone makes a deposit through our site.
Note: We have never and will never do paid reviews. This means that both the casinos and game developers are seeing the reviews when they are published for the first time, right alongside you. We do not send them the reviews for an early look, so everything we say is our honest opinion. Should we ever do a paid article, it will not be a “review” and we will make sure to mark it as a sponsored article or an “ad”.
Can you trust Mvideoslots.com reviews? I hope so, because at the end of the day I want you to be happy with the casino or slot that you choose. But I also encourage you to look at other trusted sites which may have different opinions. If you decide to look around then make sure that it is a trusted source because it is common practice for casino operators to have their own “review sites” which are biased, not to mention the sites which have reviews written by people who are not following the industry.
Now that you know how we run things here, thank you for your supporting independent sites like us. If you have any questions, just send me an email.
Nikita, Founder and reviewer at Mvideoslots.com.
See more NetEnt slot reviews