Money Train 2
Money Train 2 Slot Review (Relax Gaming)
Money Train 2 by Relax Gaming is a hotly anticipated sequel to one of the most popular slots in 2019.
This Wild West-themed slot with a steampunk vibe features 40 fixed lines and 5 reels. While that’s the same old, the developers have worked hard to improve the game in every other way. This includes adding a Respin feature in the base game and enhancing the beloved Money Card Free Spins bonus by adding new special symbols. The default RTP has also been increased to 96.40% while the maximum win potential is now over twice as big at 50,000x bet! All that comes, of course, at painfully high volatility.
The Money Train 2 slot release date is 2nd September 2020. You’ll find it at recommended licensed slot sites like Unibet, potentially with an added promotion.
Play Money Train 2 at Licensed Slot Site
Recommended Relax Gaming casino
Boasting new graphics and cinematic score, Money Train 2 comes with a recognisable set of 8 regular symbols. These can appear stacked as every slot on the reels spins independently.
A full line of the same symbol can get you up to 20x bet, including the Wild symbol, which is also stackable. The Bonus symbol is what you need to trigger the Re-spin Feature.
Get two Bonus icons to start the following sequence:
- The two Bonus symbols will reveal a total multiplier (up to 20x)
- The reels will re-spin
- A non-winning spin increases the multiplier by +1
- The reels will re-spin until a win is triggered (guaranteed win)
- The win is multiplied by the total multiplier.
During my testing, the feature came up once every 200 spins on average and didn’t pay all that well. As you may presume, the main bonus is at least three to five times harder to land, but once in the bonus, everything can happen (and possibly at an exponential rate).
👍 Tip: Hit frequency in this game is 19.55%, which is very low and the reason there will be many dead spins in the base game.
Money Card Bonus
Three or more Bonus symbols will give you an entry into the Money Card Bonus.
Should you also get any Persistent (gold) symbols when triggering the bonus, they will act as additional Bonus symbols. Here’s what you need to know:
- You will get 3 free spins regardless of how many Bonus or Persistent symbols trigger the feature.
- Before the first spin, each Bonus symbols will reveal a total bet multiplier that’s between 1-10x bet for the regular Bonus icon and 20-200x for the Golden Bonus icons, which will be added to the main bonus multiplier counter.
- In the case a Persistent symbol was used in triggering the bonus round, they will perform their special feature before the first spin.
- All Bonus/Persistent symbols that triggered the feature will stick to the reels. The rest will re-spin independent of one another.
- Every time you catch a new symbol, the free spins reset to 3.
- If any reels get filled with symbols, an extra reel will be opened. You can unlock up to two extra reels.
- When the whole screen gets filled with symbols, the player gets an extra 500x bet.
The only thing that matters in the bonus is the total bet multipliers and the special symbols which can be revealed in addition to the regular Bonus ones.
Special Bonus Symbols
Here’s what the special symbols can do:
- Payer – Reveals a multiplier and adds it to all other visible symbols
- Collector – Reveals a multiplier and collects multipliers from all other visible symbols
- Collector/Payer – Does same as Player and Collector combined (very rare)
- Sniper – Reveals a multiplier and doubles the values of 3-8 other bonus symbols. The same symbol can be upgraded multiple times.
- Necromancer – Reveals a multiplier and activates 2-7 already used non-persistent special bonus symbols (super rare).
- Reset Plus – Reveals a multiplier and adds +1 free spin. With one such symbol, during reset, the free spins counter will start at 4 (rare).
What you really want, however, is one of the Persistent symbols, like the one below. These can come in the form of the Payer, Sniper and Collector. The difference is that they will remain active until the end of the bonus.
During testing, the maximum win from the free spins which I managed to achieve was 355x bet. The most realistic outcome is a 100x multiplier, which leads me to another feature.
Players outside the UK will also have the opportunity to buy the Money Card Bonus right away. It costs exactly 100x bet (80x in the original game) and it guarantees a minimum of 3 Bonus symbols for the bonus.
Although you may want to test it out with demo money first – to get an idea of possible outcomes – by using the feature buy the RTP increases from 96.40% to a whopping 98%!
👍 Tip: If you have no access to the bonus buy then consider using the Turbo Spin mode to increase the pace of the game and possibly trigger the feature much faster.
All Aboard ay ay ay …
Accepting bets from £0.10 to £20, Money Train 2 is a crazy slot which is sure to find popularity among a mad group of players who can tolerate massive swings in balance and emotions. While the base game is not as entertaining as Deadwood xNudge (Nolimit City) or Dead or Alive 2 (NetEnt), Money Train 2 is so volatile for a reason, building inner crescendo in anticipation of the haunting free spins bonus with a top prize of 50,000x. This is not to say that big wins in the base game are impossible, having myself experienced wins of over 180x during pre-release testing. However, reminiscent of their Hellcatraz slot, you will either hate or love it.
About Our Reviews
Full disclosure: Mvideoslots.com is an affiliate site which provides free information about online slots, slot sites and everything related. Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, so we may earn affiliate commission from casinos when someone makes a deposit through our site.
Note: We have never and will never do paid reviews. This means that both the casinos and game developers are seeing the reviews when they are published for the first time, right alongside you. We do not send them the reviews for an early look, so everything we say is our honest opinion. Should we ever do a paid article, it will not be a “review” and we will make sure to mark it as a sponsored article or an “ad”.
Can you trust Mvideoslots.com reviews? I hope so, because at the end of the day I want you to be happy with the casino or slot that you choose. But I also encourage you to look at other trusted sites which may have different opinions. If you decide to look around then make sure that it is a trusted source because it is common practice for casino operators to have their own “review sites” which are biased, not to mention the sites which have reviews written by people who are not following the industry.
Now that you know how we run things here, thank you for your supporting independent sites like us. If you have any questions, just send me an email.
Nikita, Founder and reviewer at Mvideoslots.com.
See more Relax Gaming slot reviews